When it comes to building a powerful and flexible GraphQL API layer like GraphWeaver, choosing the right technologies is crucial. GraphWeaver's tech stack consists of:
- GraphQL - enables seamless data integration from many sources.
- TypeGraphQL - simplifies schema definition.
- Apollo Server - extensible, flexible GraphQL server
- Dataloader - optimizes data loading.
- Mikro-ORM - facilitates database interactions for our database data providers
- React - powers the Admin UI
- Serverless - AWS Lambda to ensure scalability when we deploy
These provide GraphWeaver with a powerful foundation for data integration.
We want to acknowledge all the hard work that has come before us to make GraphWeaver a reality. And we want to thank the authors and contributors of these great projects.
As with any tech stack, there are pros and cons to consider when building a complex system like GraphWeaver. Although we have chosen these technologies to begin with, we are always evaluating. Feel free to suggest an alternative if you feel there is a better fit.