Graphweaver comes pre-built with the following security features:
- Role-Based Access Control - Define permissions and access rights at a role level and assign those roles to users.
- Access Control Lists- Define and apply permissions based on user roles and assign them to Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations.
- Row Level Security - Implement row-level security and define who has access to which rows in the data source.
- Column Level Security - Fine-grained control over which fields and columns a user can access and modify.
- Identity Providers - Pre-built identity providers for Local Database and Amazon Cognito.
For more on security see the following pages:
Adding Local Authentication
Column Level Security